Title: Social Media Buyer-Facebook Channel
Reporting To: Director Social Media
Location: Remote, USA
The Social Media Buyer (Facebook) creates, and manages partnerships with key social media platforms. Primary focus is to buy digital media, develop and drive media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns on the Facebook social platform.
- Digital media buying using major social media networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites with a primary focus on Facebook.
- Own all steps of the ad operations process.
- Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
- Performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports.
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
- Provide recommendations to the distribution team on media buying strategies and marketplace opportunities.
- Work with front-end development to make sure landing pages are optimized for campaign performance and function as intended.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- 2-3 years of experience buying media across media channels with a history of buying on Facebook.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience running social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding purchasing on a larger scale with large budgets and ability to scale the campaign effectively.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPIs.
- Basic proficiency with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.).
- Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- SnapChat Certification
- Creative copy-writting skills
- Competitive analysis- perform and interpret
- Basic understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Desire to learn multiple social platforms.
- Past experience with digital and performance marketing space.