The VP of Mortgage Partnerships is responsible for increasing revenue opportunities by identifying new targets, managing the division sales team, pitching solutions and managing relationships through to executed agreements.
Reports to: CRO
- Identify, prioritize and manage business current and new opportunities.
- Drive revenue through current and new opportunities.
- Manage all top level account and third party relationships.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, including target audience & competition.
- Stay up to date on performance marketing and Mortgage and other lending industry trends and news.
- Identify potential clients & potential decision makers within organization.
- Develop persuasive approaches & pitches to engage potential clients.
- Generate interest via networking, cold calls, email, LinkedIn or other means.
- Assist the sales team in helping to manage larger client relationships and orders.
- Work closely with client services, product development and marketing to maintain a deep understanding of offered products/services and coordinate outreach & pitch process.
- Develop cross-divisional relationships, especially with other business development associates, for cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage the proposal and contract process.
- Regularly report on sales pipeline and forecast.
- Manage everything regarding trade shows.
- Travel to and work promotional events from time to time.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of proven business development experience
- Experience selling marketing solutions & technology
- Strong knowledge & understanding of digital, traditional and emerging media channels
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition & retention best practices
- Advertising agency experience
- Experienced negotiator
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry market
- Familiarity with RFP process and history of progressing organization within the RFP process
- Confident communicator, public speaker and presenter
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational & planning skills
- Superior project management & time management skills; able to handle multiple (often competing) priorities
- Proactive, independent worker that also enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Hubspot or similar
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to travel when needed
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”