Reports to: SVP of Distribution
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing key relationships directly with current school partners and through agencies of record (AOR). This role will drive the expansion of existing key accounts and relationships in our Education division. If you are customer focused and enjoy working cross-functionally in a team environment, this is an excellent opportunity to bring your current expertise and skills to our high-performing account management team, and take your career to the next level! Although this is not a direct sales role, sales experience and/or a background that includes frequent customer interactions that drive revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and retention is preferred.
- Manage customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Prepare and present client reports and campaign analysis
- Ensure effective and transparent communication between internal stakeholders and clients
- Manage and support new client on-boarding processes and on-going quality assessment
- Work with the team to develop strategic plans for assigned accounts
- Investigate, track, and resolve campaign issues and client concerns
- Manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in client/account management
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations
- Know where and when to prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Experience in Higher Education is a plus, but not required
- This role can be completed from anywhere in the US, except for Colorado
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.