The Sr. Manager of Business Operations for Digital Media Solutions Insurance will monitor our organization’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs. The Sr. Manager of Business Operations responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels. Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
Reports to: EVP Insurance
• Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership
o Be able to provide updates to management while communicating “blockers”, potential risks, and opportunities within each division.
• Quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action
• Identify opportunities to grow the business - development of business plans and management of execution
• Assist EVP in budget management and initiative management to prioritize and align resources to support the strategy. Develop best practices in the approach, processes, and results
• Run business daily scrums. Come prepared to ask questions around business health, add value through creative ideas/opportunities
o Communicate and major wins or challenges to leadership
• Develop strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on strategic program business objectives and optimize program throughput
• Develop dashboard, reporting and business review cadence to monitor and drive performance and accountability against strategic and operational plans
• Prepare weekly update to leadership, communicating overall business health, new opportunities and potential risks across the business
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the business requirements, scope, and change management issues
• Support the EVP with internal and external communications
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Business/Accounting/Finance
• Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
• Good knowledge of operations management
• Experience with forecasting models
• Experience with databases and project management software
• The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
• Exceptional communication skills Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Ability to work under ambitious timelines in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”