Location: Remote, USA
Reporting to: Chief Media Officer
The VP Media Strategy oversees the DMS’s media offerings, bringing a unique channel and target audience perspective and marketing optimization accountability to every brand we develop in our marketplace solutions team. The V.P. Media Strategy will partner and collaborate across all media, product, technology and our vertical P&L owners within DMS to foster deeper insight and tactical innovation. They provide oversight to ensure that the media team is providing strategically integrated media planning and delivering on the marketing objectives across all media channels.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Lead qualitative and quantitative research to help define our customer segments and pain points.
• Evaluate and refine our current messaging and positioning within the marketplace.
• Establish an actionable messaging strategy that is communicated consistently throughout the customer journey.
• Create a clear framework for measuring the impact and effectiveness of your product marketing strategy.
• Lead and deliver compelling go-to-market campaigns that engage current and prospective customers
• Manages key functions with the Media team, seamlessly integrating all digital media efforts and the analytics that sell and shape each media effort into the overall strategic offering
• Direct all media and monetization programs for Protect.com and oversee plan development and optimization to ensure alignment with brand strategy
• Clearly articulate and present overall media strategy and approach to internal stakeholders and the clients
Develop compelling and innovative media recommendations that further scale our marketplace solutions like Protect.com
• Cultivate in-depth knowledge of client business and competitive set to leverage insights and actively seek new media opportunities that drive results
• Act as a face of the DMS for all media-related industry events, new business opportunities, and critical client meetings
• Remain on the cutting edge of new media offerings and innovations to ensure First Party Media is bringing elevated thinking to our marketplace teams.
• Work with team to develop reports of media metrics for client presentations and provide actionable insights based on results
• 10 or more years media planning and buying experience
• In-depth knowledge of media planning across all channels including Video, Audio, OTT, Search, Social
• Experienced understanding of Social and search strategies
• Expertise in writing and presenting engaging, strategically on-target media recommendations
• Expertise in providing oversight and adding value to the implementation of media recommendations