Title: Senior Media Buyer - Search
Reports to: Director, Social Media
The Senior Media Buyer (Search) leads the media buying team, and works to create and manage partnerships with key search platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns.
- Digital media buying using major search networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
- Completes keyword research and frequent search term analysis.
- Executes text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
- Manages performance reporting and post-campaign insight reports through GoogleAds Platform/Excel.
- Source level Cost per acquisition (CPA) CPA optimizations to hit product Lifetime Value (LTV) and return on investment (ROI) targets, and analyzes key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
- Monitors ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics, external clients and internal owned and operated brands.
- Proactively optimizes purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
- Provides recommendations to the distribution team on media buying strategies and marketplace opportunities.
- Works with front-end development to make sure landing pages are optimized for campaign performance and function as intended.
- Leads the Media team by establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships.
- Acts as a mentor to Media Buyers (Search) and Junior Media Buyers (Search).
- Assists the Media Leadership team with additional tasks/duties when needed.
- Completes other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years significant experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Display Network (GND) certified
- Youtube Ad Experience
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience in managing a wide range of high ad spend
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI’s
- Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.